“The QX50 is the most important vehicle we’ve ever brought to market and embodies everything the brand stands for: beautiful design, advanced technology and performance.” With these words, in the fall of 2017, the Infiniti QX50 was presented to the American market at an exclusive presentation. An aircraft hangar served as a hall for the three parts of the event. It began with a medial 360 degree projection, which was first replaced by a central stage presentation. Subsequently, the vertical process of the remaining projection surfaces cleared an exhibition space where Infiniti could present all the components of the vehicle.
KLEE was responsible for the complete planning of the event technology for this event in the 3D CAD room. The technical construction management as well as the monitoring of the implementation were also part of the order for KLEE.
- Development of a movable 360 degree video projection.
- Integration of a suitable 360 degree sound system.
- two moveable truss rings.
- Different scene areas in a very small space.
- Coordination of many different trades.