VfL WOB’s League-Winner’s Celebrations (Wolfsburg/D)
Celebrating a major triumph always generates powerful emotions.Skip to content
In 2009, the football club VfL Wolfsburg celebrated winning the German Bundesliga in Wolfsburg. Some 300,000 people celebrated the victory of their footballing heroes in the streets and squares of the city. The art of staging such large-scale events is to capture that emotion and communicate it through the media.
KLEE developed the technical concept for the event and oversaw it from the first ground-breaking until the area was restored to its original state at the end of the press launch. We were responsible for planning and monitoring the rigging, light, sound and video technology, providing the electricity for the event, and also arranging the evening entertainment programme.
- Video and sound broadcast of the final game of the season and of the event itself on huge screens set up around the city centre
- Provision of the visual content of the event to the media.
- Complex construction of ramped stage.
- Stage show designed for TV broadcast.
- Special installations distributed throughout the city centre for light, sound and video technology.
- Reliable transmission network.